you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . / &with every single love letter you write to me , i... / I wanted you - Ina / 好想知道. / standby friend ,huh . / Outing at Bishan with Joanne ;180610 . ♥ / Love ,i miss you .and yet ,i despise you .HEY HEY ... / Bah , im too lazy to post .check this out :Justin ... /

Suprise ,suprise ! / Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 2:53 AM
this picture is so cute ^^ .

HAI INTERNET .
im super bored ,as i am rotting at home :D .
I AM SICK . D: .
stupid flu .i think im dying D: .

didnt go guides yesterday .
got mc ^^ .
but for the sake of SOMEONE WHOM I SHALL NOT MENTION -.-" , i went to school .
i ended up getting dizzy and slept through 3 whole math periods .
stupiddddddddd .im gna fail linear law D: .
but other than that ,yesterday was nice ,though ^^ .



I wasnt sure at first ,but now im sure .

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.