you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . / &with every single love letter you write to me , i... / I wanted you - Ina / 好想知道. / standby friend ,huh . / Outing at Bishan with Joanne ;180610 . ♥ / Love ,i miss you .and yet ,i despise you .HEY HEY ... /

/ Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 5:20 AM
my version of "escaping reality" .

HAI HAI HAI HAI HAI .
i think im going crazy .
caught the stomach flu yesterday after training for tent pitching .
felt so horrible D: .
end up ,2 am went to see doctor .like wth . bill so ex x.x .
gained 2 days mc ! ^^ .

today ,i STILL went to school ,
cause had chem and amath test .
end up , WTF . chem postponed -.-"
lol ,many things happened today lah .
actually ,only one really mattered .i wonder what if i didnt go to school today ._.

anw ,RESULTS FOR CA3 :
English - 67 ;B3 . not bad lah . top in class ^^ .
Chinese -64 ;B4 .
Emath -47 ;D7 x.x .
Comb.Humans -88 ;A1 ^^.
Amath -30 ;F9 . x.x
Chem -25 ;F9 .
Phy -53 ;C6 .
POA - 63 ;B4 .

MSG =5.4 .
L1B5 =25 .
LOL ,can go die alr .
buck up ,AMANDA ,BUCK UP LAH .
ONLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY PLAY PLAY ONLY . (: .

♥ .

i understand .
i'll be smart enough to let go .
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.