you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

my version of "escaping reality" .HAI HAI HAI HAI ... / Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . / &with every single love letter you write to me , i... / I wanted you - Ina / 好想知道. / standby friend ,huh . / Outing at Bishan with Joanne ;180610 . ♥ /

/ Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 8:53 AM
stars Pictures, Images and Photos
the stars lean down to kiss you ,

HAI .
Joanne camee my house to study in the morning ,at 11 today .
didnt go to school ,was sick ,and felt exceptionally lazy today .
sides ,had an mc ,so ,what the heck ^^ .
'studied' .
LOL ,went compass ,then went amk hub ,
caught HauntedChangi with Shirley and Jennifer .
1/5 stars -.- .
documentary film ,nothing much .
effects were too blurry and super dizzy-ing .

apparently the director of the show really died ,the camera man is now in jail awaiting a trail for murdering the director (he was possessed ) .
the producer is saying that the director is still sms-ing her ,even though he's dead ,
and the soundman is just , well ,he's getting on with his life .
oh well ,
there was definitely mystery in the story ,i'd give them that .
but it was alil too .... idk what how to say . -.- .

oh ,well .
heading off to sleep .
nights ^^ .



i dreamed .

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.