you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

the stars lean down to kiss you ,HAI .Joanne camee... / my version of "escaping reality" .HAI HAI HAI HAI ... / Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . / &with every single love letter you write to me , i... / I wanted you - Ina / 好想知道. / standby friend ,huh . /

EOYs are coming ~ / Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 8:58 AM
and i'll be on the top just watching you fall .

HAI PEOPLE .
or whatever else that is reading my blog .
i dont think there's anyone ,though .
wait ,why am i talking to myself ?

OKAY .
stop bullshitting ,AMANDA .
anw ,
went Guides HQ for empathy project yesterday ,
met brownies .LOL , they are like ,so cute lah . so small sized .cant imagine last time i also like that -.- .
hom-ed ,then rotted at home ^^ .

today ,
woke up at 5.30am to the sight of lightning ,while all of you were peacefully sleeping -.-"
was super lazy to get up ,but ,god knows how ,i managed to crawl out of bed .
went to school ,had yellow ribbon project run .
went there give out bread and andersen's ice cream .LOL .
Singaporeans ah , all the same one .
ice cream ,branded one ,once say free nia ,take alot alot .
then , bread , polar brand one ,only a few wanted it ,till we also said that it was free .
zzz lah .typical .
the ice cream was okay ,i didnt eat the bread . gave to ..... i forgot . LOL .
i dont know why ,but i dont really like ice cream .
OKAY ,going off topic .
after the run ,hom-ed ,went out with family .

so thats it for my weekend .
im wont be posting due to the upcoming exams till all the wayyyyyyy to 6 october ,which is the last day of exams .
-HINTS- . go look at the profile tab ^^ .
HAHA .Good luck for your EOYs everyone ^^ .
good luck to those having 'N' level too (: .
my goal for this yr's EOY , not to fail anything , L1B5 must get 9 (: .
what's yours ?



ah ,what the heck .
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.