you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

EOYs are coming ~ / the stars lean down to kiss you ,HAI .Joanne camee... / my version of "escaping reality" .HAI HAI HAI HAI ... / Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . / &with every single love letter you write to me , i... / I wanted you - Ina / 好想知道. /

Sweet 15 ♥ / Wednesday, October 6, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
1st Oct 2010
PHOTOS !




Happy Birthday to dearest Ubaidah !
cause she's born on children's day ,i dont think she's ever gna grow up ^^ .
*chuckles .
anw ,1st oct was bio paper ,which i didnt take .
thankgod ^^ .went to school to celebrate her birthday :D .
didnt get caked .
LOL .then went down to celebrate Joey's birthday .
he birthday was on the 2nd of oct ,so class celebrated early ^^ .
ended up got caked -.-"
with a palm ink of chocolate on the back of my school uni . sheesh .
LOL . had fun though ^^ .
went nurul house after math remedial :D .

then exams exams exams .
tsk .fried my brain .thanks alot ah .
stupid exams .

6 October 2010

































Thankyou Joanne and Ghim ^^ .
Thankyou Weiwen ^^ .


Thankyou Chelene ,Zaheen ,Ubaidah and Alvin :D .

Thankyou Joel :D

6 Oct was the last day of exams . thankgod ,and it was also the day i turned 15 ! ^^ .

Thankyou to those who wished me happy birthday :D .
Thankyou (i can remember much ,so sorry if i missed out any x.x ) : Jasmine.S ,JunRen ,Joel ,GhimChoon ,JunHan ,Dexter ,Maemennon ,Olivia ,Kelvin.L ,Joanne ,Zaheen ,Chelene ,Ubaidah ,Alvin.L ,Janice.C ,Haien ,3e3 people ,AlvinSoh ,KokWee.T ,Haziq ,QiuYi ,cousins ,the 124 people on facebook that wished me :D .

got fried by POA in the morning ,but ,oh well .
went Chelene's house to take present ,at the same time i almost smashed a pretty little pink bottle trying to get something out . was super pissed off and perspiring so much -.- .
went to my house next ,got changed ,and went to zaheen's house .
rushed here and there ,finally go to AMK Hub .
caught Charlie St.Cloud .
quite nice . 3/5 stars . ^^ .
love story lovers ,its a must to catch . :D .

went steamboat with daddy and mommy after that :D .

had a fun time generally :D .
once again , thankyou zaheen ,chelene ,ubaidah and alvin.l for making yesterday special for me ^^ .
사랑해요 !♥



whenever i start to let go ,
you give me another reason not to .

you're doing it on purpose ,arent you ?
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.