you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

Sweet 15 ♥ / EOYs are coming ~ / the stars lean down to kiss you ,HAI .Joanne camee... / my version of "escaping reality" .HAI HAI HAI HAI ... / Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . / &with every single love letter you write to me , i... / I wanted you - Ina /

A reason / Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 3:31 AM

HAI :> .
short post .so ,i basically rotted at home today , i was bored ,jumping from site to site till i came across this :

Boy: I love you.
Girl: How much?
Boy: More then my own life.
Girl: Then you haven't met my friend. Shes prettier than me and is standing right behind you. Boy:*looks* There's no-one there.
Girl: If you really loved me,you wouldn't have turned around.

Lol ,that guy's an ass ^^ .

Wild wild wet tmr with Joanne ♥ ^^



Replaced .
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.