you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

170409 and counting ♥ / A reason / Sweet 15 ♥ / EOYs are coming ~ / the stars lean down to kiss you ,HAI .Joanne camee... / my version of "escaping reality" .HAI HAI HAI HAI ... / Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . / Smile . /

Dream / Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 12:14 AM

HAI .
Gosh ,life can be so boring .Like ,seriously .
Should i go shopping ?Of course i should !But then ,no money leyy .
Lalalalalalala ~~~ .

Had guides yesterday .
exhausted D: .

Weekends are so boring :/ .
actually ,they arent boring .usually .
cause now exams over ,im happy and excited to go out !but my brothers are still having exam .
Like ,-.- .
so i have to tutor them . !%^()&^%$#@! .

Going celebration tmr :D .



I was thinking bout you ,was thinking about me .
Thinking about us ,it was just a dream .

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.