you're the one for me >>
Hai ! you are at andillbeyoursupergirl.bs.com .for kukus ,the navigations are the arrows beside the words ,you are the one for me Do leave a tag ^^ .



I'm AMANDA ,and you're not .
Im SUPER awesome ^^ .
061095 ,go screw yourself if you still cant figure out my age .
Presents are greatly appreciated tough ^^ .
Single/Attached .
Sisters ,Family ,and friends are utmost piority .
I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch them ^^ .
Some people hate me , some love me .well , we cant please everyone now ,can we ?
i also think that ONEW from SHINee is super cute ^^ .
Private Blog

Dream / 170409 and counting ♥ / A reason / Sweet 15 ♥ / EOYs are coming ~ / the stars lean down to kiss you ,HAI .Joanne camee... / my version of "escaping reality" .HAI HAI HAI HAI ... / Suprise ,suprise ! / 200810 ♥ . / I wish i was her . /

Saranghae ! / Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ 6:43 AM
up there are all my babies♥

Stupid blog's dead :/ .
LALALALA.

I've made up my mind to post .
So get ready to read a longlonglonglonglong post .
Sheesh. i wonder who comes and read anw .

Kay , i shall not elaborate , but Dec holidays came and went ,
Cambodia was a trip i'll never forget . want pictures ,go FACEBOOK <: HAHA. After several days of slacking ,waking up super late , school reopened . guess what ?
I LOST 4 KG .

Pfft. All the slacking i did, and i LOST WEIGHT.

Anw, month of january came.
Lessons started, still dreaming , play play play.
till i failed poa. super shocked.
So i started listening in class again ~
PTM was a few days ago. Was begging to get MissLim ,but i got MrsTan. Shall not elaborate.
Overall 52% .
L1B5 : 32
Like, omg luh. can go jump down building alr.
Sheesh .

Thennnnnn .
Liferun was a few days ago. boring, boring.

OHOHOH.I KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT .
SUPERTEENS WORKSHOP !

It was ran by DrErnestWong and PeterLau.
Lol , "Hi , my name is PeterLau, and you cant see me ." ,
HAHAHA .

Lol, they use the same tactic EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
How the hell does Ernest do it so ... well, naturally?
Heard that the prev 2 years he didnt manage to break the glass cup only. LOL .
Learnt many things, benefited from it. I mean , i HAD to , i paid $170 for it.
IKR. SOOOO EX.
But, ohwell.
Anw ,a particular someone was quite cute there, but many argued with me .
*shrugs. matter of opinion ^^ .

All in all , the workshop was REALLY tiring and emotional.
I mean , its from 9am-9m CONSECUTIVELY FOR 3 DAYS.
WITH HOMEWORK TO DO AFTER YOU GO HOME .
But ,worth it lah (: .

Olevels are coming soon , so i gotta buck up ! <:
I may not post here much anymore , but find me anytime at Twitter and Tumblr ! <: .
Hmmm . the post wasnt as long as i wanted it to be.

Last but not least , My life will NEVER....EEEEE.....EEE...EEVER..... BE ,THE SAME , AGAIN! <:




Why you, again ? -heartbreak-

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.